Dr. Black , the second dean of the Northwestern University Dental School, with other faculty members including William E. Harper, Thomas L. Gilmer, Edmund Noyes, Twing B. Wiggin, Fred W. Gethro, Frederick B. Noyes, Eugene S. Williard, Ira B. Sellery, and Edwin D. Swain
Dental Education, Dentists, Dental Faculty, Dental Schools, Willard, Eugene S., Swain, Edgar D. (Dentist), Harper, William E., Sellery, Ira D., Gethro, Fred W.
Gilmer, Thos. L. (Thomas Lewis), 1849-1931, Black, G. V. (Greene Vardiman), 1836-1915., Noyes, Edmund, 1842-, Wiggin, T. B. (Twing Brooks), 1865-, Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Dental School, Noyes, Frederick Bogue, 1872-1961
G.V. Black statue in Lincoln Park, Chicago, Illinois
The statue was created by Frederick Hibbard and dedicated in 1918. The larger than life seated figure was originally located in Lincoln Park, just east of the Chicago Historical Society building. This photograph was taken before the statue was relocated to its current site at the head of Astor Street on North Avenue in Lincoln Park
Black, G. V. (Greene Vardiman), 1836-1915., Hibbard, Frederck Cleveland, 1881-, Statues, Lincoln Park (Chicago, Ill.), Dentists